Resilient Vinyl flooring is a unique, versatile and enduring product which can add a new dimension to any room in your home.
Resilient vinyl is fashionable, high-tech flooring that offers outstanding advantages to our style-, quality-, and budget-conscious customers. In recent years, there have been amazing advancements in the quality and design of this durable, desirable flooring.
Benefits Of Resilient Vinyl
- Available in a fabulous assortment of designs, colors, and textures, resilient flooring brings you exciting new styles that create beautiful rooms.
- This type of floor is moisture resistant, impervious to most stains, and easy to clean.
- Resilient flooring doesn’t need to be waxed—its top layer is made to stay shiny.
- Heavy traffic is no problem, because these floors not only handle lots of activity, they’re actually resistant to scratches.
- Resilient flooring is … resilient. It’s flexible and comfortable underfoot, and there’s less breakage when items are dropped.
- The price tag is usually a very pleasant surprise.
You can choose from several alternatives in look and construction. There’s direct-glue sheet flooring for durable performance and seamless appearance. Or you may prefer luxury vinyl tile or luxury vinyl planks in either direct-glue or floating constructions. Ask one of our sales staff to help you decide which of these options will best suit your space.
For decades, consumers seeking an alternative to natural wood, tile, and stone surfaces didn’t have a great many stylish choices. Vinyl and laminate products were, in the past, popular for their budget friendliness and ease of installation, but no one claimed they were as fashionable as real wood or tile.
Today, that has changed.
Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and resilient sheet flooring have evolved into sophisticated products that high-end clients