Care & Maintenance Of Resilient-Vinyl
Resilient-Vinyl Floor Care & Maintenance
Please be sure to reference your resilient-vinyl floor warranty for specific care requirements! For your general information, however, here are some basic tips and facts:
- As needed, sweep your resilient-vinyl floor to remove dirt and grit.
- Wipe spills promptly.
- Mop occasionally using a special cleaner we can recommend-just ask your sales associate for guidance.
- Avoid using detergent or soap-based products, which will dim the shine.
- Most resilient-vinyl floors have finishes that do not require additional buffing, shining, or waxing-these actions, in fact, might harm the finish.
- Resilient-vinyl floors can be slippery when wet, so use caution when walking on them after mopping.
Installation Of Resilient-Vinyl
We help you every step of the way after you’ve selected your new floor: professional on-site measurement, removal of old flooring, and skilled. We do it all expertly, so your floor will look amazing and give lasting satisfaction. Learn the particulars about resilient-vinyl installation here.